1. Please abide by the 5 MPH speed limit throughout the park.
2. All dogs must be always on a leash. Tenants are limited to 1 dog or cat. Tenants shall pick up after their pets as well. Certain dogs and other animals are not allowed in the park at the landlord's discretion.
3. Children are welcomed in the park but MUST be supervised. No UNATTENDED children will be allowed in the park. Children (under 18) are specifically NOT allowed in the laundrey room unattended.
4. Keep all areas around your site clean, neat, and tidy. No trash or other unsightly storage is allowed.
5. Be respectful and courteous to others, particularly with respect to the laundry.
6. No loud noises will be permitted at any time. Quiet times are after 10:00 PM Sunday - Thursday and after midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
7. All vehicles must be parked next to your trailer (spaces are 30'x50'). Additional parking for trailers, trucks, and other items are sometimes available on the site at an additional cost.
8. NO fireworks are allowed in the park.
9. Trailer tenants are responsible for their trailers. All damages caused by tenants is the responsibility of the tenant and not the landlords. Tenant agrees to indemnify landlord or others against all damages caused by actions of tenants.
10. At certain times, landlord may change a surchard for electricity or other utilities depending upon local conditions.
11. All trash MUST be placed in the appropriate contained located on site. If site containers are full, please wait a day or two for them to empty in order to dispose of trash.
12. Water and sewer lines must NOT leak. Please try and and conserve energy so that a surchard is NOT necessary.
13. WIFI use is available for one computer per site. Streaming movies or excess broadband usage is called for terminating one's WIFI service. Excess usage can cause slower service as well.
14. Maximum occupancy per trailer is 2 adults. A surcharge applies to more than 2 adults in a trailer.
Failer to abide by any of these rules and regulations are cause for termination of one's occupancy at the park without refund. Occupancy is at the discretion of the landlord. The landlord retains the disctrion of removing any tenants for reasonable cause.